The University OF MELBOURNE
Master of Agribusiness Program
The Master of Agribusiness was specifically developed for agribusiness and agricultural professionals to further their skills and knowledge in business strategy, finance, agricultural and resource economics, entrepreneurship and the environmental issues that impact the sector.
This course is available online or on campus. Online delivery includes week-long residential subjects.
The agribusiness specialisation is offered on campus through the Master and Graduate Certificate of Agricultural Sciences.
- Understand the trends and underlying influences impacting the agribusiness value chain and the global environment
- Use methods relevant to business decision making across the core areas of economics, finance and management in the agrifood and fibre context
- Analyse quantitative and qualitative data at an intermediate to advanced level
- Critically reflect on business analytical methods, models and tools as they have developed over time for a range of decision contexts
- Understand and define the pervasive elements of risk and uncertainty impacting agribusiness enterprises and industry segments
- Apply analytical methods, models and tools to agribusiness case studies, and define and analyse problems
- Articulate and present discussion, analysis and investigative findings using appropriate verbal and written communication as well as digital media
- Analyse and discuss, within different forums, the application of theory to a range of problems and decision making situations
Operations are located across three campuses: Dookie, Parkville, and Werribee
Contact Phone Number
13 MELB (13 6352)