How do I register for the event?
Can I share my virtual conference login information with other members of my team?
- No, each individual has their own personalized registration that cannot be shared. With personalized registration, Whova allows for a customized conference experience for each attendee.
What is Whova?
What if I have technical issues?
- If you are experiencing technical issues with Whova, please contact Whova at +1 (855) 978-6578. You may also contact IFAMA 2020 support staff at email@example.com.
What are the technical requirements to participate?
- In order to access Whova, the virtual event platform, you will need a device that can support either the Whova web app (computer, laptop) or mobile app (smartphone, tablet). You will also need to connect to the Internet.
When will I receive instructions for attending the event?
- Information for attending the event will be sent out to attendees shortly before the start of the conference.
Do I need to download or install Whova to be able to attend this event?
- The Whova web app does not need to be installed. You may access it in a web browser. Please try using a different browser if you are having trouble accessing the web app. The Whova mobile app is an additional access point and may optionally be downloaded via the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
How do I ask a question or make a comment during a live session?
- During a live session, there will be three tabs on the right-hand side of the screen: Session Q&A, Chat, and Community. You can ask questions in the Session Q&A tab and make comments in the Chat tab. You can even vote for your favorite question and the speaker may answer questions with the most likes.
Will there be networking?
- Yes! Whova facilitates great networking opportunities on both the website and mobile app versions. You can network through an active community board, a virtual business card exchange, and even private chat with individual attendees. We are also pairing Whova with Airmeet to create a complete networking experience.
Can I still watch sessions after the event has concluded?
- Live sessions will be recorded through Whova. The Whova virtual conference hub will be available after the event ends. Keynotes and panels will additionally be available on the IFAMA website.
Click for more information about how to download Whova and get the most out of your conference experience.