Currently, IFAMA is giving students and early career professionals (3-years post-graduation) a free 1-year membership through 31 March 2021.
This giveaway is an unprecedented offering from IFAMA, but we know that the future of feeding people on our planet rests in the hands of the next generation—so we are rapidly growing our global network.
Here are 10 reasons why students and young professionals should become a member of IFAMA:
- IFAMA is an organization where members have opportunities to shape the agribusiness agenda for the world and make a difference.
- Meet and collaborate with your peers and future colleagues from around the world-It is a small world after all.
- Take advantage of opportunities to meet and network with agribusiness academics and seek insights if pursuing graduate studies aboard.
- Meet industry practitioners for future internships and employment in their home countries or aboard.
- Attend the IFAMA 2021 conference at a subsidized rate.
- Gain insight into topical agribusiness issues published in IFAMA’s journal, The International Food and Agribusiness Management Review.
- Participate in IFAMA’s Student Case Competition, the only global competition serving the agribusiness sector giving students and early career professionals a global stage to demonstrate their analytical and problem-solving skills, while providing their universities and companies a venue to showcase the next generation of business leaders. This competition will be virtual in 2021! Your team can compete internationally without getting on a plane.
- Compete in an International Essay Competition which tackle real-world problems. Essay winners earn digital badges and prizes. Or work on other socially relevant projects that enhance your employability.
- Gain access to a safe global mentoring network outside their organization for career counseling.
- Collaborate with a global pool of academics to achieve specific research outputs desired.